Friday, May 8, 2009

WHATS new???

well to start with......we moved here.

Yes it is the summer time and we packed up and moved to Miami Florida and let me tell you the weather is fabulous. We only got about a week of spring in Utah before we left but we were ready for some heat. Josie loves the heat too. Although she does get really hot. Our apartment complex is huge so we have to walk a lot everyday. but lets face it, its a good thing for us. Puck is doing sales and I am managing the office. ITs a little stressful. I hope we get to enjoy Miami soon.
Something else new is that my hubby graduated from here

I am so proud of Puck!!!! He had a stressful last semester but he did it. Congrats BABE!!!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

We are missing you guys!! What are we supposed to do without you over the next few months? And congratulations to Puck!! So nice to be through with school!

Kellie Henry said...

Congrats Puck!! That is so awesome! Have fun in Miami, we are super jealous!

Kensie said...

Ya for PUCK!!!! but not yay for you moving... we miss you guys so much!!

Kara said...

Forgot you guys move every summer, I'm sorry I'll miss you while I'm in Utah at the end of the month.

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

I am soooo soooo soooo sad that we did not have a lunch before you left.. that hurts my heart. But I am way excited that you guys are out there.. It should be sooo fun... we miss you guys and your little one is just sooo precious

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

i miss my friends!!!!!!

love_b said...

How fun and exciting for your family! I bet it's so fun there, have a great summer!

The White House said...

where did you get the idea for the cake in this photo? I love it will you give me the info.