Saturday, May 23, 2009

GOOO Marlins!

Last week my sweet sister and her cute family came to visit. It was so great to have them with us although both Puck and I had to work almost the entire time. They were able to do so much fn stuff like swim with dolphins, ride an airboat thru the Everglades, they visited 4 of Miamis greatest beaches and go to baseball games. Fortunately we were able to join them for 1 of the Marlins vs. Dodgers game. Josie of course came along and this is how she felt about the Marlins......

needless to say that didn't last too long. HOpefully we will be able to enjoy Florida soon.

2 comments:

MEGS AND JENNER said...

I miss my little sweet baby J! Keep posting more pictures. Love you guys.. Miss you

Kensie said...

I want to come visit. To bad Puck has to work all the time and I'm having a baby in 5 weeks....YIKES
time goes so fast. i ope she comes before you get here so you can see little Maycie.
We love you and Miss you guys.