Saturday, April 25, 2009

WARNING: overload

So much has happened since our last post. 1st thing is we had a baby shower for Sadi and it was so much fun. She is having a baby girl in July and Josie can hardly wait. I made this cake for the shower and after I made it I remembered that Sadi doesn't even like chocolate. Sorry Sade for not thinking about the mother-to-be.

Next Josie is 4 months old. Time seriously is flying. We went to her 4 month appointment yesterday and she weighs 14 lbs 13 ounces and she is 26 in tall. That is the 97 %tile. What the heck.... she must get her height from her daddy!!!!! The doctor says that she is doing unusually well. That is good I think. She really is a blessing to the Heriford family. We absolutely adore her and fall more in love with her everday. Some of the fun things she does is: take out her binkie and try to put it back in her mouth. Laughs alot. Grandma Nancy taught her to eat her toes. She loves to grab our hands when we try to put her binkie back in her mouth. She loves watching BABY Mozart, JAZZ games, and SPORTScenter. Thanks daddy. Oh and she doesn't really like tummy time......

Also my mom came out to visit and we went to Thanksgiving point to the Tulip Festival. It was soo pretty and so warm. Gracey, Addi, and Jenn came along. It was so fun. Josie slept for most of it but I think Gracey loved it.

6 comments:

Joslyn said...

ha ha...I love how you call this post an overload, when that's the size of my average post I do 2-3 times a week!!!! :) It's your fault; you're the one that convinced me I needed to start up a blog! Now I'm a blog-aholic! :)
I might be coming up Monday May 4th wtih my girls, maybe we could get together for lunch???

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

Your baby is adorable!!! Hope all is great with you :) where ayll headed for the summer?

Joslyn said...

I didn't know you were moving for the summer. I thought Patrick was a regional manager??? Anyway...Our two vacation locations we are choosing between are Miami, FL and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.

Nicole said...

How funny! The cake looks delicious, though. You have some mad skills. First the star you gave me, and now this? Where do you learn this stuff? Very impressed.

Thanks for going to lunch with me today and for your sweet gift. I absolutely love it! We will miss you this summer, but please call us when you come into town!

It's Miller Time said...

Hey girl, it is Christina, Jamie's sister in law. So sorry that I have been lame and not gotten you my favorite photographers info yet. If you go to my blog jordanmillerfamily.blogspot.com I have a link just on the right hand side for both her blog and her site. How are things? Done any projects lately? Let me know if you ever need a friend to do one with! Take care... Christina

Kensie said...

Bless her heart! She is the most adorable little girl ever. Also...sweet cake, that is so amazing. We miss you guys so much already!!Hope all is well