Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend and Birthday fun

The Heriford's picked up and took off to St. George over the weekend. It was such a fun weekend. My sisters and their families were there and so were my mom and dad. We started the weekend with a little jog. Seriously, it was the 1st time me or Puck had been jogging in over a year. Puck did great. He pushed Josie in her stroller and he and Zach jogged the whole time. My nieces rode their bikes and my sister Jen pushed her baby in her stroller. I started out fine with jogging and soon realized that I am soo out of shape so I started walking and my cute little niece Gracey kept coming back to me. She was worried about aunt Jessie and didn't want to leave her behind. It was so sweet. Oh and then on the way back to the house it started raining and my husband came to pick me up in the car. How sweet and embarrassing. But don't worry I walked the rest of the way back.
The rest of the weekend was filled with Hannah Montana, easter egg hunt, Scrabble, movies, and Josie rolled over this weekend. Of course I didn't get it on film because I don't know how to use our video camera. But she is getting soo big. PS for all you scrabble players out there, my husband tried to use the word ZOOT by itself. Is that even a word without suit behind it. Anyway we all didn't think so and it caused some major drama in the West household.
Overall easter weekend was a blast and it ended with Puck's aunts noodles delivered to our house. SOOO good!!! Thanks Lisa.


Also I celebrated my 25th birthday last week. Holy cow that is soo crazy. It was such a great birthday. Thanks family and friends for making me feel soo special. LOVE you all!

9 comments:

Jami said...

You had me laughing when you said Puck drove back to pick you up! Josie is going to be so big next time I see her! I know you'll be working this summer but you'll have to keep posting pictures of her!

Heidi J said...

You look adorable blowing out that cake! Don't worry about the jogging thing, I wouldn't have even gone because that's how out of shape I am.. (and unmotivated )

Wells and Chrisi Brockbank said...

uh... Josie is freaking adorable.... I just wanna squeeze those cheeks... haha.. we need to get together for our "weekly lunches" that have only happened twice I think... haha... anyways, miss you guys and cant wait to see little miss J.

David and Rachel said...

We were down there too! I was on my run when it started raining on Saturday and Dave came out driving trying to find me and make sure I was ok:) How cute??? Happy 25th last week as well!!!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a good one. I love that you went running and Puck had to pick you up:) But you know what... you look so good! You don't even need to run! I hope I can shed this baby weight as fast as you did!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you guys had so much fun with your family. I totally get the whole running thing. I haven't even attempted it yet, but I did exercise this morning for the first time in like a year-seriously disgusting! The joys of being pregnant and just being able to gain weight...sigh.

Sara said...

She is rolling over?! Adrie just did that a little over a week ago!! HA! Adrie is a BIT behind! So GOOO JOSIE!! Happy Birthday! Are u guys moving agian this summer?

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!! Now your'e catching up to me! ha ha!! I love Josie's bow in those Easter pictures, SO CUTE!!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

This is Danielle from Dallas Roberts. I found your blog through Caitly Cox. Just wanted to tell you that your little girl is adorable!!!