Saturday, March 21, 2009

3 months old



OK seriously it feels like I just posted info about Josie when she was 2 months. IT is so crazy how time flys. A few of our favorite moments this last month have been whenever Josie laughs, smiles, makes her toys make noise, when she talks to herself in her crib, and how she loves herself in the mirror. Also that she sleeps 9-12 hours through the night. Oh and that we can finally go on walks outside. yeah!
Things I didn't love this month is that Josie doesn't like to be cuddled before she takes a nap, you just lay her down in her crib and she talks herself to sleep on HER time!!!! Also that she has grown out of most of her 0-3 month clothes. The pro's definately outweigh the cons!

14 comments:

Kara said...

She's pretty adorable you two! Can't wait to see her in person in May!

Jared West said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!

lauren said...

she's adorable. no question about that.

Sara said...

She is so pretty!! I swear she shouldn't already be that old!! So sweet!

Colby and Hilary said...

Jess, she is so stinkin cute. I love her big cheeks!

Cliff, Amber,Sydney,and CJ said...

She is so cute. Thanks for coming last night. It is so fun to get together. Love ya

Kensie said...

Your baby is so beautiful Jess. I just love Josie, and can't believe that she is 3 months old. Time goes way to fast, I dislike it.
Before you know it little Maycie will be here

Heather said...

I can't believe that she is 3 months old. I really don't like how quickly time flies by either. I love your pictures. I want to hear about the photography class you took!!

David and Rachel said...

So so cute! You two produced a cutie that is for sure:)

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

More pictures please!!! Ha. Josie is so cute!!! I can't get enough! Mommy Jess needs to take more pictures!!! Oh and you need to go to the new Nordstrom Rack in Sandy, they have such cute little girl clothes and they are super reasonable!

chasidi said...

wow jess she is so adorable!

Joslyn said...

Happy Birthday today!!!! :)

Staci said...

happy birthday..yesterday!!

david and kinsley harper said...

she is soooo cute!!!