Monday, February 4, 2008

Sadi's Wedding, Gracey's Birthday, and LOTS of snow!!!!


Sadi and Travis were married on Feb. 1st. It was freezing!!! But a fun day! I am way excited for them to begin their lives together!
Us at the reception. Lindsey, me, Puck, Jamie, and Mark!


Gracey Turned 3 on the 3rd of February!!! She was so sick! She has a really bad ear infection but she was just as cute and happy as ever! We love our Pockets!

OK!!!! Seriously our house had so much snow on Sunday that Church was canceled!! Puck spent all morning shoveling driveways!!! CRAZY!

8 comments:

Anika said...

Oh my gosh, we drove out to Traverse yesterday for Erika's baby blessing and I couldn't believe how much snow there was! AHHH!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I need to drive my mom's four wheeler on up to your place and plow your driveway, country-style!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I hope this is a compliment in Puck's eyes, but I've seen so many pictures of Spencer Pratt that look EXACTLY like Puck. Weirdness! You better know who Spencer is...

Ash said...

Jess wasn't this nuts up here. It just kept coming down and I was just hoping church was going to be canceled. Yeah.

CHUNTZ said...

Jess, you always have thee cuttest outfits, I think you need to invite me to come shopping with you one of these days!

The Beck's said...

Dave and I LOVE the snow, so we are jealous that you have so much more than us! How about dinner a week from Thursday? Our house, 6:30?

Cliff, Amber,Sydney,and CJ said...

You guys are so cute. I hope you are doing well. Lets get together soon.

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Jess thank you so much for being so supportive of everything for my wedding! And I am so happy you and Puck came out to dinner with us for my birthday! I need to get you guys your projector ASAP... tell Puck I'm sorry I'm so slow. Anyways we love you two and let's get together soon!