Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun Family Facts!!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Anika's Blog

I tag:
Aubrey
Megan
Jay
Sadi
Steph
Ashlee
Staci

Our Family's 7 Random Facts!

1. Ever since we have got married we talk to each other in this weird little voice. Its only when its just us but one time I realized I was talking to a friend like that!!! Awkward!

2. Puck is fluent in Spanish and sometimes when he thinks he is alone, he talks to himself in Spanish! It is pretty entertaining!

3. We only have one car!!!!!! This is random because I never thought I would be able to do it and really its not that bad!!! It gives us more quality time with each other!

4. Neither one of us can carry a tune and yet both of us sing in the shower at the top of our lungs!!!!

5. When Puck proposed to me I literally was shocked!!!! He didn't know if I would say yes!!!! However it was a great surprise and I'm so glad he did it!!!!

6. Puck and I love to travel!!! Last summer we went to San Diego, DISNEYLAND, Las Vegas, Chicago, Nauvoo, Nebraska, and Wyoming. These were all destinations on Pucks summer sales. Although they were all in a car it was a fun adventure!

7. We are moving to St. Louis this summer!!! GO PINNACLE!!!

12 comments:

Ash said...

Ok Jess I will do my tagg. Puck works for Pinnacle, Brian has friends that work for them. Awesome. Love you Jess. Oh and your moving for the summer:( Sad.

Anika said...

I'm so glad you did it! I want you to talk to me in the little voice. ha!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

jess...i just wasted an hour of my time to tag tag tag.... love ur guts!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Just in case you need furniture (I don't know where you would put it your house is already so freakin' cute) or if you know someone who does... Okay sorry this is a random post about furniture! Travis and I are trying to get the word out that we can get furniture at wholesale prices. We can get huge discounts on Ashley Furniture- we can get anything from couches to bedroom sets or even just a tv stand. Rather than buy it at the store- just call us and we can tell you what we can get it for you at. Usually you end up saving AT LEAST a few hundred dollars. Our friend just bought a bedroom set from us and ended up saving $900! Also to help us get the word out- if you refer someone to us, we will give you $25 to $100 cash, depending on the amount of their order. If you have any questions just call Travis at #808-1349 and he can give you details and order anything for you! Thanks so much!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hello NEIGHBOR! haha YAYAYAYAYAYYA!

Jenna Johnson said...

Oh Jess your pictures are beautiful!! How are you??

Anika said...

I need to update MY blog? I think you are the one that is due, sista!

aLiCe said...

Jess! Here I am.. Do i exist in the blogging world now??

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Blog already- love ya- loved seeing you at Emma's party

Dana said...

Cute blog, love all your pics!

love_b said...

Puck- This is JT & Brittnie Gillespie from San Diego last summer. Congrats on the marriage! Hope you both are doing well!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm glad I could learn a few random facts about you two! I don't see you often enough and it makes me SAD!