Monday, January 28, 2008

Jess's Personality







Take this test!


You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.



4 comments:

Ash said...

This is you for sure Jess. I was yellow, when I did it. So fun.

MEGS AND JENNER said...

Jessie, I love this test...So so fun I was green! They are the most popular, fun, prettiest, sexiest, best kissers,most fun to be around, haha jk mine said none of those things which tells me this test can't be true.

Kara said...

Ok cousins - I just did this and got black - mysterious and demanding - I must not have answered correctly...plus the avitar chic looked like she was straight out of the matrix....Your Orange seems much closer than my black or Megan's green

Nicole said...

That is definately your color!!