Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America!!!!

Oh the thing I miss..... 4th of July Celebrations.
I love soo many things about this holiday. And these are just a few of the things we will be missing in Utah

Boating
Barbaques
Family Gatherings
Stadium of Fire

So this 4th we will be playing card games in the rain and crossing our fingers that our husbands will be done with work before the firework shows are over. And my sweet brother TOAD offered to babysit Josie tonight which makes me so happy. I will actually get to go out on date with my hubby. I am so excited.

Took some pictures of Josie before the rain. She doesn't really like the sun...Can you tell???


7 comments:

Ash said...

Jess she is getting so big. I miss you tons. Your darling as ever. I love ya, your a doll.

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Josie looks adorable. Love it! We will miss you guys tonight.

SHELBYand LANDON said...

Jess your little girl is adorable!!! Love the pictures!! Shelby

David and Rachel said...

September 1st it is! We'd love to do a bbq when you guys get back!!! Hope all is well!

Kensie said...

Josie is so freaking cute. I am so glad that I was able to see you guys while you were in town. I can not wait for you to move back home.....Yeah for playdates

Sara said...

d getting so big! U guys need to come back! Primary misses you!! and YES I am still in! HA! Good times!

david and kinsley harper said...

she is soooooooooo cute!!!!