Thursday, June 18, 2009

SOO big


Josie is getting soo big. A few new things with Josie is that she is a champion sitter. She can sit for like a half hour and entertain herself. She is also learning how to scoot. Oh no..... I am not prepared for her being mobile. She holds up her arms when she wants you to pick her up. She is quickly out growing her crib a.k.a. pack and play. She totally has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Puck gets so sad at night because she is already asleep when he gets home. Sometimes he will go in her room and stare at her or he will just watch her baby monitor. So cute.

Florida is beginning to heat up. We had about a month of rain every day and now it
still rains but is crazy hott. We are enjoying our time out here. There isn't a lot to update about Patrick and I.... our lives are work work work.

8 comments:

Heidi J said...

she is so dang cute. i'm learning how little girls wrap their dads around so fast. enjoy the heat for me! it's so cold here I wear sweaters every day still!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

I just miss Jos so much and of course you both too!

Kara said...

She looks so much like Puck in that 2nd picture! Very cute!

KatieKaseyBrielle said...

Glad you guys are keeping busy out there. I can't believe how big Josie is...wow, time really does fly!!! And, I have to say that the second pictures on this post, looks identical (girl version of course) :-) to Puck!!!!!!! She is a doll and I love her big beautiful eyes!

The Beck's said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Emily and Blake Tracy said...

She is too cute! Braxton just starting sitting up about 2 weeks ago and I totally love it. It just makes it more fun. I'm so jeolous you are in Florida! We will have to hang out when you guys get home.

Staci said...

Jess....she is amazing!!!

Heather said...

Oh my heck! We miss you guys! I cannot even believe how much Josie has grown! It is so sad-I hate that Livee is growing up. We're jealous that Josh and Rach get to hang out with you. Miss you!!