Sunday, November 8, 2009

Disneyland/California

Last Month we went to Cali with Pucks family and had a great time. We visited San Diego, Las Vegas, Legoland, and Disneyland. Josie was great in the car. I was a little nervous but she was awesome the whole trip. She did have a little fit when daddy gave her a pack of gum to play with in the car.... I didnt know i promise. About 5 minutes later she was coughing and throwing up. Note to self. a 10 month old baby cant chew gum. Here are a few pics from the trip.

At our Hotel, Puck took Josie hot tubbing every morning. They both Loved it. Poor little Max didnt have his suit so he hung out with me on the sidelines.
Josie loved the lego figures at lego land.
Puck loved the kid size aquarium where you could stand in the middle. It really was a cool little place though. Expecially if you have little boys.
Us in Disneyland. It was so hot that Day and I packed us all warmer clothes. Poor Puck had to buy a tee shirt cause I packed him a long sleeve. Anyway it was soo fun. I seriously love Disneyland.
By 6 oclock Josie was out cold. She slept in my arms the whole line and getting onto Pirates of the Carribean. She woke up right as water splashed us. But she was still totally entertained.

No comments: