Thursday, June 26, 2008

Since the last post!!!!!!




So I have had an eventful week out here in Missouri!!!! First off my mom and sister Jay came to visit me!!! Yeah! It is so nice to have family with us! We drove to Nauvoo because it is only 2 1/2 hours away. So we thought.... because of the recently flooding out here it took a little longer but well worth the drive. The Nauvoo temple is so pretty. I know that all temple are pretty but I especially loved this one. It was such an awesome experience seeing what our ancestors went through to restore the gospel. I am so grateful for them!!!!
So after Nauvoo and Carthage we came back to St. Louis and met up with Jen and Zach. SO fun to have even more family with us. The last picture is of Jen at the Ameristar buffet. She was obsessed with the creme brulee. Yes.... all of those cups are hers....Can you believe it?

8 comments:

Lynzi and Sean said...

Aww cute pictures! I have been waiting for your update, I wanted to see the flooding..its crazy! speaking of water I am still dreaming of your houseboat dream...3 slides seriously? imagine all the fun..we need to come up with a houseboat purchase proposal for the Captian.

Joslyn said...

Yay! you finally put up another post! Did you get a chance to go to Carthage jail just down the road? When do you find out what you're having?

Ash said...

Jess I heard about those floods. Crazy. I can't believe you were in the middle of all of that. How are you?

The White House said...

leave it up to jen to be able to eat that much and not show an ounce. Next time you will have to tell us your fam is in town we are only four hours away from you.

Heidi J said...

that flooding is crazy! isn't nauvoo awesome?? I haven't been there for like 5 years but I remember how awesome it was just being there. did you go to the fudge factory?? they have some dang good fudge!

The Beck's said...

I love it! It looks like you guys are having so much fun.

Staci said...

How cool...going through the Navoo Temple! Can't wait to see ya! And I might have your sis beat..although you will never have a picture of it:)

Nicole said...

Fun pics! You and your mom look so cute at the temple!

Hey, one of my best friends is moving out to St. Louis because her husband got transfered out there for work. I told her you are there for the summer and that you would be such a fun friend to have out there! (... and of course when you both come back here:) She also wants you to do her hair:) Is it ok if I give her your # so she can call you when she gets out there? She leaves next week. You will lover her!