Tuesday, May 20, 2008

St. Louis ZOO




This was our first adventure out to St. Louis. Me and some of the other wives decided to go to the zoo. Guess what??? the zoo is free!!!!! Who knew St. louis was so cool???? Anyway-- I loved the zoo! I seriously felt like a little kid again. I posted pictures of my favorite animals. The first one is the HIPPO!! It was huge! The second is the family of cheetahs! I seriously think they are so beautiful! and the third is a baby elephant! it is only 12 months old and guess how much he weighs???? 400, 500 lbs. NOPE he weighs 700 POUNDS! Can you believe that? that is a big baby!!!

7 comments:

Ben & Sheri said...

Jess I miss you! Are you having fun? Your class is great....they crack us up. Ticket to ride just isn't the same without you. I should call you....

lauren said...

so... i'm glad you're having fun in the good old st. louie... anything fun and exciting to report????????

Mikelle said...

How fun is Missouri... is this for the summer? The zoo sounds so fun! I would love to see a baby elephant.

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Geez Jess who knew your camera took such good pictures:) I didn't think we got close enough to even have a good pic., anyways that was a great post;)

CHUNTZ said...

3 cheers for summer adventures

Ash said...

Jess I miss you! That Hippo is huge!! So awesome. Free. Who knew. I hope your having fun. Glad you have some fun wives to hang with. Love ya.

Emily Malinka said...

okay Jess, I hope you don't mind that I always check your site, you guys are just too cute! I was trying to figure out what you guys are doing out in Miss I even asked my parents but they couldn't remember, I guess to many old missionaries or something. Let me know so I can hear the latest of you two. Email me: emilymalinka@gmail.com