Friday, April 4, 2008

ABC's for me's

A- Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend- Patrick Lee

C-Cake or Pie- Cake....and ICE cream

D- Day of Choice: I want to say Fridays!!!!!! yeah fridays. its the beginning of the weekend!

E- Essential Item: usually a diet coke!!!!

F- Favorite TV Show: American IDOL

G- Gummie Bears or Worms: Bears! I think!

H- Hometown: Roosevelt, UT

I- Indulgence(s): Massages

J- January of July: July

K- Kids: No kids yet, just 10 nieces and nephews

L- Life is incomplete without: My Hubby

M- Marriage Date: November 9, 2007

N- Number of siblings: 4. Jason, Jenni, Jayanne, and Jared.... All J's cheesy isn't it!!! and Puck has 3. Hank, Megan, and Nathan(toad)he is on a mission and i have never met him.

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples most of the time

P- Phobias or Fears: stuff in the ocean. but i still love it!!!! just not really swimming in it!

Q- Quote: "what if the hokey pokey is REALLY what its all about???"

R- Reason to Smile: Great husband who is really funny!!!!! and I get to see my family this weekend!!

S- Season of Choice: Spring!!! The sun comes out and its my birthday!!!!

T- Tag Six: Tauni, Jay, Traci, Lynzi, Nicole, and Kensie

U- Unknown fact about me: I buy things off of INFOmercials!!!!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Yeah... I like meat!

W- Worst Habit: addicted to Diet Coke!!!

X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? XRAY because ive never had an ultrasound!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Noodles dinner at Aunt Lisas!!!! THIS SUNDAY!!! mmmmm m good!

Z- Zodiac: Aries

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi jess, I found you through Sheri & Ben's blog. I'm scotty's sister. Anyway, I was looking at your blog and it just hit me who Puck reminds me of. He looks like Spencer from the Hills. We need to do another "temple day".

Union High Class of 2002 said...

Jessica, we started a blog for our graduating class, if you want in send your email address to uhsblog@gmail.com and we'll send you an invite to participate.

Ash said...

Jess I am loving getting to know you better. So fun. When are you leaving for the summer. Let's all get together before you go k. Ash

Dana said...

Jess I love looking at all your cute pics!

Joslyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hApPy BiRtHdAy LOVE!!!

Anika said...

You buy stuff off of infomercials too!??? YES!